Both pharmacists and physicians who attend the conference may apply for continuing education credit. Please review the accreditation information below.
Continuing Pharmacy Education
The University of Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Continuing Medical Education
The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Describe the current state of knowledge and emerging trends in precision medicine in clinical practice.
- Apply genetic and pharmacogenetic data to solve complex patient cases.
- Discuss clinical applications of genetics and pharmacogenetics in cardiology, psychiatry, and pain management.
- Implement pharmacogenetic testing in a multidisciplinary primary care practice.
- Illustrate solutions to common pharmacogenetics implementation barriers, including documentation, commercial laboratory evaluation, and patient education.
This activity is associated with a registration fee.
Financial support has not been provided for this activity.
Continuing Pharmacy Education Information
Continuing Pharmacy Education: 16.25 contact hours available across three days:
|Activity Title||Contact Hours||UAN|
|Day 1||Precision Medicine: The Future is Now||5||0012-0000-17-323-L04-P|
|Day 2||Making Precision Medicine a Reality: Practical Application||7.5||0012-0000-17-324-L04-P|
|Day 3||Pharmacogenetics Implementation Bootcamp||3.75||0012-0000-17-325-L04-P|
Partial credit will not be provided. Participants will only receive CPE credit for the activities attended.
To receive credit, participants must sign into the conference each day, demonstrate full and satisfactory participation, and complete an online program evaluation.
The Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education at the University of Florida will report CPE credit to CPE Monitor and CE Broker. If you would like a paper statement of credit, you may print it from your NABP e-profile.
A full refund of fees will be made to the participants if the event is cancelled. Meals and travel expenses are the responsibility of the individual participant and are not subject to reimbursement.
In the event a registered participant cancels his or her attendance of a scheduled program, the following schedule applies:
- Written cancellation to Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education more than forty-five (45) days prior to the scheduled date of an activity or program. A full refund of the registration fee less a $75 administrative fee. Cancellation must be received through our contact form.
- Written cancellation to the Office of Continuing Pharmacy Education less than thirty (30) days but more than 14 days before the scheduled date of a program or activity. The participant will receive a refund less an administrative fee of $150. Cancellation must be received through our contact form.
- Cancellation received 14 days or less of the scheduled date of a program or activity or “no show.” No refund is allowed and the registration fee is forfeited.